In recent years government agencies have spent millions of dollars on litigation costs and diverted costly staff resources to respond to e-discovery requests for public records. This has presented a unique opportunity in
state and local governments for an affordable enterprise class document and records management solution that is secure, configurable, user-friendly, and scalable.
Understanding this need, Arikkan partnered with Chaves Consulting to design, develop and deploy the first private government cloud for record management in the US. Cloud Records Management Solutions. (CRMS®) is a proven, state-of-the-art, affordable enterprise records management solution powered by HP Records Manager (formerly HP TRIM). CRMS® offers HP Records Manager to end users at an affordable monthly cost that is measured on a named user basis. CRMS has been successfully piloted and deployed in production for state and local government agencies in the state of Oregon (ORMS – Oregon Records Management Solution), ranging from large state agencies to local cities, counties
and school districts across state.
HP Records Manager is a DOD 5015.2 certified, scalable Enterprise Document and Records Management Solution (EDRMS) that simplifies the capture, management, security, and access to information in its business context. HP Records Manager is a proven EDRMS that has been servicing government agencies around the world for more than 30 years. HP continually enhances Records Manager to meet the evolving needs of records management and aligns with advancements in technology.
Click here for HP Records Manager data sheet
- Proven records management for your enterprise
- Increased compliance capability and faster responses to legal discovery requests
- Improved employee productivity and business process efficiencies
- Transparent records management and site archiving for SharePoint
- Tight desktop integration and the ability to scale across large, distributed environments
Arikkan, Oregon Secretary of State Archives Division, and Chaves Consulting, Inc. (CCI), have formed a unique public-private partnership to implement the first statewide electronic records management solution of its kind in the country.
With the ever-increasing 1) Requests by the public for records and discovery, 2) Need to organize and search electronic and paper documents, and 3) Cost of electronic and paper records storage, Oregon’s Records Management Solution meets those needs through an innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) model. The model has been designed to fulfill agencies’ records management hardware, software, training, and support needs without the requirement of an up-front investment.
- Partnership with the Oregon Archives Division ensures legally compliant records rules and configuration
- Solution proven effective through previous implementations at the Oregon Secretary of States’ Offices and Oregon Pilot Agencies
- Shifts agencies investment from a capital to an operational expense
- Most cost-effective records management solution available based on monthly per-user cost which includes:
- Software, hardware, 24/7 Oregon-based ORMS Help Desk, ongoing training, data storage, ongoing hardware and software maintenance and upgrades
- No upfront infrastructure costs or maintenance required by the agencies
- Updates, webinars, newsletters, conference calls, and remote access sessions which allow Arikkan to work with agencies on their desktop
- Use Hewlett Packard Records Manager (formerly TRIM®) software which delivers the most comprehensive tools and interfaces available. Features include:
- Department of Defense 5015.2 compliant to provide highest level of information security
- Scheduled and automated destruction of records to reduce legal risk and liability
- Robust search and retrieval capabilities
- Central data repository located in state-of-the-art Tier 3 data center located in a secure Oregon location
- Additional records management services available through CCI and Arikkan as part of
the ORMS Master Services Agreement
- Oregon-based CCI and Arikkan have a combined forty seven year history of serving Oregon State and Local government agencies with a proven track record of delivering service that goes Beyond the Call®
- ORMS Help Desk provides Oregon agencies ongoing:
- 24/7 support
- Updates, webinars, newsletters, conference calls, and Go To Meeting sessions which allow CCI to remotely work with agencies on their desktop
- Single point of contact to answer agency questions and resolve issues
For more information about Record Management please visit: http://ormsonline.synergydcs.com/ormsportal/